No products in the cart.
Women’s Free Fly Fishing Festival
Saturday, March 24th
Centennial Plaza – 301 W Bagdad Ave, Round Rock, TX 78664
Ladyfish is sponsored directly by Living Waters Fly Fishing and the City of Round Rock. It is completely free of charge and all funds raised by the event will be given to Casting for Recovery. Featured booths from local charities, clubs, and conservation group will be on site.
Ladyfish is an instructional event that will feature a wide variety of learning opportunities within the sport of fly fishing – from fly casting, to fly tying, and everything in between. There will be a chance to learn it all at Ladyfish!
Beginner Friendly and Taught by Fellow Lady Anglers
Fly Tying Classes
Knots & Rigging Workshops
Tenkara Fishing Clinic
Fresh Water Fly Fishing Clinic
Salt Water Fly Fishing Clinic
Sisters on the Fly Vintage Trailer Tour
Raffles & Prizes
NOTE: Clinics, classes, and workshops are classroom setting. NO EQUIPMENT NECESSARY. Loaner rods, vises, and materials will be provided for each person during clinics, classes, and workshops. If you are interested in learning on your equipment please feel free to bring your own.
RV Camp Sites Geogetown, TX
- ( 18 Miles)Lake Georgetown – Jim Hogg Park
- (21 Miles) Lake Georgetown – Cedar Breaks
- (16 Miles) Berry Spring RV Park
- (18 Miles) San Gabriel River RV Park
- (15 Miles) New Life RV Park
- (19 Miles) East View RV Camp
RV Camp Sites in Round Rock, TX
- (4 miles) Old Settlers RV Park
Hotels and Lodging – Local listing HERE. Stay the night and check out local fishing.
Local Restaurants – Full listing HERE. Support Round Rock’s local restaurants.
Call the shop at (512) 828-3474 for local fishing reports! Make the most of our local fisheries while you are in town!
- Living Waters Fly Fishing guide trips & casting lessons availability limited March 23-26. Please call in advance to book today at 512-828-3474.
- What to bring for local fishing coming soon!