No products in the cart.
Doors are closed, but business is open.
It is with hearts of gratitude that we announce that Williamson County has approved us as an essential business!
The county has approved us to open our doors to the public; however, we are choosing to move forward in a limited fashion for the safety of our customers and staff:
- New Hours: 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M., Monday – Saturday
(Mail order and curbside only)
- YES, CURBSIDE PICKUP IS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Simply call ahead to the shop to process your order. If you are exhibiting any flu, cold, or allergy-like symptoms, or have recently been in contact with anyone who has, please stay home and call-in your order to be mailed instead.
- We will continue to process mail orders.
- As always, you can also mail order any product and have it shipped directly to you. Many thanks to all who have already placed mail orders over the last couple of weeks.
- This judgement allows us to book wade trips on Brushy Creek, the San Gabriel River, and the Llano River, as well as single-person floats on the San Marcos River.
- Social distancing regulations apply. Call to book; we’ve got plenty of dates available!