No products in the cart.
Doors are open!
Condensed store hours of 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Monday through Saturday will continue through the end of May.
- A maximum of 10 customers will be allowed in the store at a time. Please continue to observe social distancing when visiting the fly shop.
- Curbside pickup and mail orders will still continue.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned/disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- The fly shop will be deep cleaned on a daily basis.
- The safety of our staff and customers is of great importance to us. That being said, please DO NOT visit the shop if you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness or allergies. Instead, we can process your order over the phone and mail it to you.
GUIDE SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- All guide trips, including float trips, are resumed!
- Temporarily, Full Day guided trips will not include lunch. Guests will be responsible for packing their own lunch for their own safety. A cooler will be available with ice and drinks.
- All boats will be cleaned and disinfected regularly for the safety of our clients.
- Social distancing will be practiced on all trips.
- All Saturday events and Wednesday Fly Tying will continue to be streaming-based until further notice.
Saturday, May 30th @ 10:00 A.M. – Fly Fishing the San Gabriel River
The San Gabriel is just a few minutes from the front door of the fly shop, and it should be a destination on every Texas fly angler’s to-fish list! The “Gabe” is filled with a wide variety of fish species and boasts some of the clearest water around. Chris will be covering the following topics and many more:
- River Access
- Fishing Techniques
- Sight Fishing Tools and Tips
- San Gabriel Fly Selection
- Species Specifics – learn how to select and fish for your target species.
- DIY Trip Prep and Safety Precautions